Insurance Age today revealed that former World Cup winner Neil Back has been named a director at newly-launched specialist and corporate risks broker Adelphi Special Risks.
He teams up with former Bollington men Damon Blakey, Joe Wall and Neil Fletcher with the firm already setting its sights on securing gross written premiums of some £3.5m over the next 12 months.
And as the month rapidly draws to a close this new broker entrant caps off a period which has seen a host of acquisition and
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018