Insurance Age today revealed that former World Cup winner Neil Back has been named a director at newly-launched specialist and corporate risks broker Adelphi Special Risks.
He teams up with former Bollington men Damon Blakey, Joe Wall and Neil Fletcher with the firm already setting its sights on securing gross written premiums of some £3.5m over the next 12 months.
And as the month rapidly draws to a close this new broker entrant caps off a period which has seen a host of acquisition and investm
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks