Insurance Age today revealed that former World Cup winner Neil Back has been named a director at newly-launched specialist and corporate risks broker Adelphi Special Risks.
He teams up with former Bollington men Damon Blakey, Joe Wall and Neil Fletcher with the firm already setting its sights on securing gross written premiums of some £3.5m over the next 12 months.
And as the month rapidly draws to a close this new broker entrant caps off a period which has seen a host of acquisition and investm
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed