Chris Dobson, distribution director, Ageas
As the weather turns colder, once again we receive important and honest indications of the season’s feelings among brokers.
Just as you call for more attention from the British Insurance Brokers’ Association on the theme of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) so they have announced that this is to be the focus of their conference in May 2014. Some of you also indicated that TCF should be a main focus for the Financial Conduct Authority o
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?