The takeover of Insurecom by US-based partner and fellow software firm Applied Systems has fed speculation as to whether the new set-up can rival the established technology hegemony.
On announcing the deal – which was exclusively revealed by Insurance Age – the newly merged technology house set out its intentions to “deliver enhanced customer support and new products to the UK market”.
David Templeman, formerly Insurecom CFO, now vice president, operations at Applied Systems UK, spoke of looking
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal