The takeover of Insurecom by US-based partner and fellow software firm Applied Systems has fed speculation as to whether the new set-up can rival the established technology hegemony.
On announcing the deal – which was exclusively revealed by Insurance Age – the newly merged technology house set out its intentions to “deliver enhanced customer support and new products to the UK market”.
David Templeman, formerly Insurecom CFO, now vice president, operations at Applied Systems UK, spoke of looking
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit