Is there a point where insurers will only deal with chartered brokers? If so, how far down the line is that?
▶ Amanda: Honestly, I don’t know the answer to that, because I can’t see in my crystal ball. What I do think, though is there is a point at which insurers will only want to deal with people who are being professional and who act professionally. Take it to a basic level: good quote submissions, good claims support, good underwriting data. My experience is that there are an awful lot of pe
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April