Attendees at Insurance Age’s inaugural event on regulation – The Three Rs – were the first to hear of the launch of the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) strategic thematic review into how UK insurance brokers manage conflicts of interest.
Simon Green, head of general insurance and protection at the FCA, made the announcement as he gave his take on what the Three Rs meant: “Restoring trust and confidence in the insurance sector, re-evaluating how you do business in the context of the new regul
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?