Which loss adjusters are nailing the bullseye on service? Which can’t seem to hit a barn door at 10 feet? Last Autumn saw the publication of our first ever ranking of loss adjusters’ performance. The results, tapped straight from staff at the front-line of claims handling, generated a lively interest – leavened, in some quarters, by anguish.
Our 2011 study was more sophisticated than that of 2010. It made a clear distinction between performance on commodity claims and on major losses, providing
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April