Across both events attendees heard from a panel of specialists on how to develop and grow a scheme. Expert panelists such as Temporary Cover chief executive officer Alan Inskip and J.M. Glendinning managing director Nick Houghton talked through their schemes experiences. From launching a scheme, maintaining profitable success and examining how they would operate differently in the future, all angles were covered by this specialist line-up. And giving the insurer view Frank Woods, business develo
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin