Chris Dobson, distribution director, Ageas
As I write this summary of broker feedback from the Spring Insurance Age Sentiment Survey, the funeral for Baroness Margaret Thatcher has just taken place. It’s also raining – again.
Both seem strangely apt as I see how brokers have contended with what could be described as a ‘winter of discontent’ since the last survey. I too share their hopes and fears for the reputation of the industry in light of such issues as gend
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?