Chris Dobson, distribution director, Ageas
As I write this summary of broker feedback from the Spring Insurance Age Sentiment Survey, the funeral for Baroness Margaret Thatcher has just taken place. It’s also raining – again.
Both seem strangely apt as I see how brokers have contended with what could be described as a ‘winter of discontent’ since the last survey. I too share their hopes and fears for the reputation of the industry in light of such issues as
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing