Coming soon, Insurance Age, in partnership with Allianz, will be launching the Broker Apprentice – a video series which will showcase the wealth of young talent in the industry. Keen, determined applicants will have their broking skills tested in various industry challenges in a bid to be crowned winner of the Broker Apprentice.
Observing and reviewing the tasks will be Chris Hanks, Allianz Commercial general manager.
A winner will be selected for every challenge, with an overall winner being cro
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth