In the wake of the delay to the Bribery Act 2010, Transparency International UK, a non-governmental anti-corruption organisation, has urged the Government to implement the new legislation by May 2011.
The new laws were set to come into force in April this year but the Government buckled under pressure after businesses lobbied over the Act's lack of clarity. The rules will now be implemented three months after the Government has issued guidance papers on how firms should interpret the Act.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel