A record number of brokers responded to the latest PB Sentiment Survey and, given that the research took place during the busiest holiday period of the year, it is clear that they are keen to have their say on a wide variety of industry issues.
To read the survey click here: the PB Sentiment Survey
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week