The firm, which underwrites a classic car scheme on behalf of Allianz Insurance, has designed an affiliate scheme for brokers that wish to offer cover for classic, veteran and exotic cars to their client base.
Angus Forsyth, managing director at Hagerty, said: "We have worked with several brokers throughout the past 18 months, and they believe our service has enhanced their product base.
"When the company was launched, we envisaged some business coming from the broking community but the response h
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017