The firm, which underwrites a classic car scheme on behalf of Allianz Insurance, has designed an affiliate scheme for brokers that wish to offer cover for classic, veteran and exotic cars to their client base.
Angus Forsyth, managing director at Hagerty, said: "We have worked with several brokers throughout the past 18 months, and they believe our service has enhanced their product base.
"When the company was launched, we envisaged some business coming from the broking community but the response h
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure