The firm, which underwrites a classic car scheme on behalf of Allianz Insurance, has designed an affiliate scheme for brokers that wish to offer cover for classic, veteran and exotic cars to their client base.
Angus Forsyth, managing director at Hagerty, said: "We have worked with several brokers throughout the past 18 months, and they believe our service has enhanced their product base.
"When the company was launched, we envisaged some business coming from the broking community but the response
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business