Sources familiar with the situation told Reinsurance that locally-based Oriental Assurance were the insurer for the capsized 'Princess of the Stars', which overturned last week. The ferry was one of the major victims of tropical storm Fengshen, which wreacked havoc in much of the Pacific Rim last week.
Reinsurance understands that the overall exposure from the capsized 'Princess of The Stars', may be reduced after offers by the operating company to family of $4,000 per head. A total of 864 p
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData