The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has launched a campaign to help promote insurance as a career choice for women and also encourage more women to think about financial planning in their own life. CII chief executive Sian Fisher launched the campaign, entitled Insuring Women's Futures, at the Women of the World Festival (Wow) on London's South Bank. Fisher told a breakfast meeting that the festival was an opportunity to discuss women and gender equality. She explained that part of the ca
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?