Queen's Speech, FCA probe on travel insurance for cancer patients, Admiral's renewal handling failures, launch of new MGA incubator and details of new CII qualification make up your top five stories of the week.
Test your knowledge of the week's news with our topical quiz.
Pen says product aims to help brokers win and retain business in competitive and challenging market.
The insurer said brokers can get quotes in four steps for various management liabilities.
The investors and management team are looking to hire class under writers (both reinsurance and insurance)
Remuneration: £ and equity, London
We are seeking a candidate with 3-5 years’ experience to join us to primarily place risks received from the Steadfast Broking network
Excellent Salary, pension and benefits. , London (Greater)
- Queen's Speech: Insurers welcome new whiplash legislation move
- Soros-backed investors launch MGA incubator
- Towergate backers complete £800m fund raising
- InsurTech Futures: Technology will shrink the insurance market, says RSA's Leitch
- Meet the techies: Paul Williams
- Opinion: Paul Upton on the consequences of the shock general election result
- Pen and CNA Hardy partner on new construction offering
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
Find out which firms are amongst the top independent insurance brokers in the UK in 2016.
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
Insurance Age's research-based series looking at the current state of networks, wholesalers and MGAs