Judith Ugwumadu meets with local brokers in Stoke-on-Trent to discuss the market.
Latest deal adds 6,000 policies to broker.
Keep up to date with all the latest people moves.
The government said in its 2016 Spring Budget that the money raised by the IPT rise would go towards those affected by flooding.
- Major brokers caught up in FCA aviation probe
- Coversure promotes Bob Darling to group CEO as John Hooper takes on a chairman role
- rhg Insurance Brokers switches from SSP to Applied Systems
- Broking Break: Your top five of the week
- Carole Nash buys Cornmarket’s motorcycle book in Ireland
- Video: Stoke Regional Review Part 1
- ABI supports shelving of whiplash reforms ahead of general election
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
Find out which firms are amongst the top independent insurance brokers in the UK in 2016.
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
Insurance Age's research-based series looking at the current state of networks, wholesalers and MGAs