The division will underwrite residential and commercial property owners.
How can brokers make the most of the high net worth market? Eleanore Robinson speaks to experts.
Brokers and insurers kept busy last month making many interesting new hires.
Insurer's research shows that two-thirds of SME customers only take out business interruption cover for 12 months or less.
Based in the Tax Free and expanding economy of Dubai, this executive position provides market competitive rewards
Competitve, Tax Free, + Benefits , Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
We have an exciting apprenticeship opportunity at Lockton to join the International Risk and Compliance function division
Competitive, London (Greater)
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- Academy Insurance launches QIP Underwriting
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- Market moves: Busy brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- In Focus: Art and private client
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
Find out which firms are amongst the top independent insurance brokers in the UK in 2016.
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
Insurance Age's research-based series looking at the current state of networks, wholesalers and MGAs