Connected home InsurTech start-up to accelerate growth using £5m investment.
Data from the regulator shows 5% increase in revenue since 2015 with commission the main source of income.
Bond offering to refinance existing debt.
Axa’s Brendan McCafferty calls on the sector to join forces to help the most vulnerable customers as the insurer endorses the Insurance Cares campaign.
This is an exciting Operational/Conduct Risk/Compliance opportunity to relocate to Munich with a leading global organisation
Competitive plus benefits, Munich (Landkreis), Bayern (DE)
Autonet are one of the UK's leading, independent insurance brokers who represent some of the most familiar brand names in the UK insurance market....
Competitive, Greater Manchester
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- Gallagher versus Portsoken court case settled
- Aviva stakes claim to industry first with BI calculator and enhanced cover combination
- Opinion: Tim Holliday on the effects of the Ogden rate change
- Sabre tipped for £600m stock market float
- SSP outage highlights importance of business continuity planning
- SSP passes Biba's software assessment
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
Find out which firms are amongst the top independent insurance brokers in the UK in 2016.
After a great period of flux, how have the top 50 brokers in personal lines stood up?
Insurance Age's research-based series looking at the current state of networks, wholesalers and MGAs