Principal Insurance has made a profit for the first time since its creation and a year ahead of schedule according to the broker. It noted that when Dave Bowcock founded the Manchester-headquartered firm in 2011, the business originally targeted its 2014/15 financial year, which ended in October, to break even. However, the broker noted that a 120% increase in turnover to £1.5m (2013/14: £678,000) meant the company posted a "modest post-tax" profit of £54,000 for 2014/15 rev
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?