Swinton cutting its branch network from 325 to 195 is down to customer feedback, according to distribution director Richard Beaven. He told Insurance Age: "We have done a lot of work talking to our customers over the last few months and we are seeing customer habits changing. "In some branches customer demand has diminished. We're seeing more customers want to use our contact centres when they can't get to branches." However, Beaven was keen to point out that the networks, albeit reduced by 1
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?