Sompo Canopius has made a number of changes to its organisational structure including its executive team. The insurer has appointed Mike Duffy as group chief underwriting officer responsible for all underwriting operations, while Stephen Manning has been promoted to group chief operating officer. In addition, Gaynore Moss has been promoted to group chief risk officer. According to the provider, the changes have been made to "enhance cohesiveness and focus on profitability across the group". I
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?