Xchanging, the business processing services company, has appointed Mark Thompson as managing director of claims services. Mr Thompson joins Xchanging from PricewaterhouseCoopers where he built a claims preparation and loss management business. Most recently he has been the partner in charge of the Asia Pacific insurance claims and advisory division located in Sydney. He previously held managing director and operations director positions within various claims/loss adjusting businesses, having
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?