Select and Protect, the provider of general insurance products to the financial services market, has revealed it will be targeting the schemes and affinity market.After launching its affinity partnership programme in February, Select and Protect said it wanted to broaden its product range and distribution model in order to accommodate other routes to market.As part of the next phase of its 'Elements' proposition, the provider said intermediaries, networks, affinity and non-financial partners
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?