The Government needs to take concerted action now to minimise the impact of increasing flood risks over the next 50 years, according to the Association of British Insurers (ABI) and law firm Charles Russell.Speaking at Charles Russell's seminar on flood plain development, Dr Sebastian Catovsky, the ABI's policy adviser on natural perils, said: "This government and future governments should really continue to commit to a sustained expenditure and implement floodplain planning guidance fully i
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?