Who could have predicted AIG and Royal Bank of Scotland running into serious difficulties? Two of the most respected and seemingly well-grounded financial institutions in the world came within a hair's breadth of going down, taking countless investors and companies with them. However, with government intervention, they seem to be stable once more - but the point is, if they can teeter on the brink as a result of the financial crisis, then no matter how secure and protected a firm thinks it i
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?