Throughout the industry, the need for good systematic training is widely accepted. The key issues are how and for what purpose the training is given.Since January this year, intermediaries must comply with Financial Services Authority (FSA) standards of competence in their business operations and service to the public. Insurers committed to their broker network are, on the other hand, keen to ensure the quality and efficiency of their distribution channels and the protection of brand values.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- Harvey Pettitt moving to Open GI from SSP
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Academy Insurance launches QIP Underwriting