The Scottish Parliament has voted to introduce smoke free enclosed public places. This will have implications for employers and employees in all workplaces, including all offices as well as bars, restaurants, hospitals and schools across Scotland. The new law is contained in the Smoking, Health and Social Care (Scotland) Act which was passed by the Scottish Parliament on 30 June.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- Harvey Pettitt moving to Open GI from SSP
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Sabre tipped for £600m stock market float