Small and medium sized enterprises are increasingly recognising the need for effective risk management and have a more positive attitude towards improving existing risk management mechanisms, claimed a report commissioned by the General Insurance Market Association. Around 83% of respondents viewed advice on risk management as 'very' or 'quite useful'.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- Harvey Pettitt moving to Open GI from SSP
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Academy Insurance launches QIP Underwriting