MMA has made its shops and motor breakdown products available via its Broker Online site, as part of an ongoing effort to expand its online service. The site will allow for transaction of new business, adjustments and renewals for both products, and offer intermediaries access to past and current MMA Shops policy information, even if the original business was placed manually. Earlier this year, the company added Master Tradesman Plus - its small contractor's liability product - to Broker Onl
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?