Research by Synstar, the business availability and managed IT services provider, has shown the majority of business continuity (BC) and senior managers recognise BC plans need to be tested regularly. However, previous research by Synstar suggests a gap between thought and deed with less than 40% of BC managers stating that they test procedures as regularly as once a year. Just over one in 10 said they test risk procedures twice a year.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- Gallagher versus Portsoken court case settled
- Aviva stakes claim to industry first with BI calculator and enhanced cover combination
- Opinion: Tim Holliday on the effects of the Ogden rate change
- Sabre tipped for £600m stock market float
- SSP outage highlights importance of business continuity planning
- SSP passes Biba's software assessment