Sponsored by NIG.According to the judges, the winner of this category had "done its utmost to overcome the difficulties in this marketplace". When Alexander Forbes Professions (AFP), the professional indemnity (PI) intermediary, became the endorsed broker to global accountancy regulator ACCA's members, it was aware that, as it was not compulsory for ACCA members to arrange PI insurance through AFP, it would have to build a strong relationship with members.The AFP ACCA team set a number of ai
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?