In December, Bank of England governor Mark Carney warned that half of the UK's workforce could be replaced by robots or computers in the coming years. In the insurance industry, we’ve recently seen Aviva asking its staff if a robot could better perform their job in a bid to increase its competitiveness in our increasingly digital world. This isn’t just an issue that impacts on large insurers. Specialist brokers and smaller MGAs often find themselves trapped in manual processes such as rekeyi
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?