Markerstudy Retail is launching a new product which it says combines dash cam footage with telematics to offer motor policy holders a competitive rate and protect drivers against fraudulent claims. Markerstudy said the product uses an “award winning Internet of things (IoT) platform”. The product, Masterquote Vision, is aimed at inexperienced lower mileage drivers living in cities, who are looking for cover that may provide peace of mind against crash for cash claims. It is available via the
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?