When you think of the vital role our industry plays in society and the millions of pounds we pay in claims every day, it’s disappointing that we still sit somewhere between politicians and bankers towards the bottom of consumer trust surveys. Restoring the industry’s reputation is central to the Chartered Insurance Institute’s (CII) purpose and should be a priority for all of us. No single change will achieve this alone but one area that is certain to attract publicity is the way we deal wi
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?