Airmic has appointed John Ludlow as chief executive officer, effective from 13 June 2017. He takes over the role from John Hurrell, who announced he was stepping down in January this year after nine years in the CEO post. The association stated that Ludlow has over 15 years’ experience in senior risk management positions and has been a director of Airmic since 2012, including a year as senior deputy chair. Experience Clive Clarke, Airmic’s chairman, commented: “We are delighted to welcome
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?