InMyBag, which offers cover for professionals who work using mobile devices, has formed a long-term partnership with Featurespace, an adaptive behavioural analytics fraud prevention company, to support the service to InMyBag members. InMyBag is an appointed representative of broker Let Insurance Services. The Featurespace technology offers real-time machine learning and, according to a statement by the two companies, can detect anomalies in individual behaviour for fraud and risk management.
- Regional review: Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire
- CII apologises after complaints procedure failure
- Howden goes for further regional expansion in Bristol
- Opinion: Branko Bjelobaba on the Insurance Distribution Directive
- Alan Boswell adds risk management arm
- Biba warns of "huge uncertainty" and calls for urgent progress with new EU free trade agreement as Article 50 is triggered
- CMA renews investigation into aggregators