InMyBag, which offers cover for professionals who work using mobile devices, has formed a long-term partnership with Featurespace, an adaptive behavioural analytics fraud prevention company, to support the service to InMyBag members. InMyBag is an appointed representative of broker Let Insurance Services. The Featurespace technology offers real-time machine learning and, according to a statement by the two companies, can detect anomalies in individual behaviour for fraud and risk management.
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- Academy Insurance launches QIP Underwriting
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- In Focus: Art and private client
- Broking break: And finally