Ageas has confirmed that 77 roles are at risk of redundancy as part restructuring for its teams in claims, underwriting and broker distribution. A spokesperson confirmed that the roles were set to go but it is unknown how many will be affected from the broker distribution side. Too highThe insurer's chief executive officer Andy Watson, said: "As we are proposing to make 77 redundancies, we will work with the relevant bodies to help colleagues as best we can through what we know is a very unse
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?