Reid French, chief executive officer of Applied Systems has hailed the purchase of Relay Software in Ireland from private equity firm HgCapital as "a good day for Applied Systems". "We are happy to add the Republic of Ireland through this Relay transaction," he told Insurance Age. "We will bring forth some of the products that have done well in the UK into Ireland." Stay tunedThe company bought Insurecom in August 2013 and French said the latest deal was a continuation of the US headquartered
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?