General insurance was the third most complained about financial service between July and December 2015 according to figures from the Financial Conduct Authority. The FCA said GI complaints actually fell 3% to 296,505. PPI remained the most complained about issue with 932,298, up 6% on the previous six months. Overall there were 2.11m new complaints over the latter half of 2015, a decrease of 1.4%. With PPI excluded the number of complaints was 1.17m. Christopher Woolard, director of strategy
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?