Seventeen Group has bought Annandale Insurance Brokers in Dumfries for an undisclosed sum. Annandale was started in 1977 by Alex McEwan and is a partnership that handles about £3m gross written premium with two-thirds of its business being commercial and the remainder personal. Seventeen Group, which includes James Hallam Insurance Brokers, added that all of the acquired firm's staff, along with executive partners Denis Erne, Tom Aitchison and Andy Hall, will stay with the business and
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?