David Ross, chief executive officer at Towergate, has addressed market rumours that the company could already be for sale. Highbridge won the battle for the then troubled consolidator in February last year. Speaking to Insurance Age as the business announced an Ebitda loss of £34.6m for 2015 Ross stated the company is not for sale. "The priority for this company is to be in complete control of its own destiny," he said. "It is not for sale." RumoursHe added: "The people who are behind T
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?