Specialist insurance broker Brentacre has confirmed it will be branching out into the general commercial insurance sector for the first time. In addition, the Swansea-based broker has hired Lauren Grove as business development manager. Grove has experience within the commercial insurance industry and will be spearheading the company's growth into the commercial sector. Brentacre was formed almost 30 years ago in Swansea, South Wales, and specialises in the insurance of classic cars, modified
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?