Aon has appointed Julie Page to lead its UK national business. The broker confirmed that Page will take up the role of managing director, national, on 18 April 2016. She has joined the firm after leaving Marsh at the start of the new year, a departure revealed exclusively by Insurance Age. At Marsh she was chief executive officer for UK consumer and commercial business. LeadershipAndrew Tunnicliffe, CEO of Aon Risk Solutions UK, said: "Julie is a significant addition to our leadership team an
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?