At an All Party Parliamentary Group for Insurance and Financial Services meeting on 15 March, Brendan McCafferty, CEO of Flood Re, repeated his point that brokers risk being disadvantaged as Flood Re launches on 4 April. McCafferty noted that many insurers planned to make the proposition available through their direct channels first, which could lead to brokers who specialise in flood risk areas trailing behind. IPTAt the meeting in the House of Commons Martin Bridges, technical manager at th
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?