CFC Underwriting has launched a new suite of products for the product recall market. The specialist lines managing general agent said product recall coverage can be easily packaged together with any of its other products. CFC added that the suite of products is available globally and aimed at a wide variety of industries, while pointing to the emerging risks faced by today's modern businesses. It highlighted features including cover against recall events stemming from the hacking of automotiv
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?