Internet search provider Google is to close its Compare service from 23 March this year. Google confirmed that ithad emailed its Compare partners to advise them of the service in the UK and the US would be winding down from 23 February. Google Compare has been operational in the UK since 2012 and offered information on car insurance, mortgage rates, credit cards and travel insurance. Google said that while searches on these queries remained high, the product didn't get the traction it hoped f
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?