Ageas and Keychoice have extended their partnership to enable Ageas to access new data services and propositions on the SSP-owned network's updated data-led model. According to Adrian Coupland, managing director, data and distribution at SSP, the new deal will "help both organisations to refine and develop new products". The partnership will cover Ageas' car, home, van, bike and commercial SME product lines and SSP said the deal will also see Ageas continue on its commercial lines insurance p
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?