Circle Insurance Services has bought Creative Risk Solutions for an undisclosed sum, Insurance Age can reveal. Creative Risk Solutions is a corporate broker with an office in Cardiff housing eight members of staff. Tony Norcott, chairman of Circle Insurance Services, told Insurance Age: "All existing staff are being retained and our investment in the company creates better growth opportunities for Creative and further improves the ability and technical knowledge of both companies." Leisure an
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?