Both Bluefin and Global Risk Partners (GRP) have issued statements in response to the ongoing legal case which started last week. Bluefin had obtained an injunction in the High Court on 8 February. On Friday Mr Justice Dove heard arguments from both sides about the injunction preventing GRP from taking on or negotiating contracts with Bluefin staff until June. GRP stated: "At the High Court on Friday Feb 12th, following on from the issue of proceedings without notice on Monday by Bluefin, the
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?