Arthur J. Gallagher has expanded its legal proceedings against Alex Skriptchenkov and Portsoken Limited to include five more defendants. A hearing for the application notice in the case of Arthur J Gallagher Services (UK) Ltd & ors v Skriptchenkov & ors was held today 9 February at the Royal Courts of Justice in London. Gallagher commenced legal proceedings against Alex Skriptchenkov, a former senior employee of its Agent Assure division, and his new employer, independent underwriting
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?