Henderson Insurance Brokers has appointed a new managing director to run its ten broking offices, Insurance Age can reveal. Andy White, who has previously worked at Zurich, will focus on the growth of the business according to the firm. Insurance Age also understands that Neil Wormald, who was managing director and joined the firm in June 2014, has left the business. Henderson Insurance Brokers said White will begin his role on 1 February and will complement work of the existing manageme
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?