Henderson Insurance Brokers has appointed a new managing director to run its ten broking offices, Insurance Age can reveal. Andy White, who has previously worked at Zurich, will focus on the growth of the business according to the firm. Insurance Age also understands that Neil Wormald, who was managing director and joined the firm in June 2014, has left the business. Henderson Insurance Brokers said White will begin his role on 1 February and will complement work of the existing management team.
- Queen's Speech: Insurers welcome new whiplash legislation move
- Towergate backers complete £800m fund raising
- InsurTech Futures: Technology will shrink the insurance market, says RSA's Leitch
- Opinion: Paul Upton on the consequences of the shock general election result
- Soros-backed investors launch MGA incubator
- Meet the techies: Paul Williams
- Pen and CNA Hardy partner on new construction offering