Cobra Holdings has made its third acquisition in as many months after buying commercial insurance broker Robert Edward Southern. The Croydon-based broker was established in 1988 and will continue trading in its current form according to Cobra. Steve Burrows, chief executive officer of Cobra, said: "As previously stated, part of Cobra's long-term strategic plan is to expand and strengthen its retail business through a planned acquisition programme of selected insurance brokers across the UK. "
- Major brokers caught up in FCA aviation probe
- Coversure promotes Bob Darling to group CEO as John Hooper takes on a chairman role
- rhg Insurance Brokers switches from SSP to Applied Systems
- Broking Break: Your top five of the week
- Carole Nash buys Cornmarket’s motorcycle book in Ireland
- Video: Stoke Regional Review Part 1
- ABI supports shelving of whiplash reforms ahead of general election