Cobra Holdings has made its third acquisition in as many months after buying commercial insurance broker Robert Edward Southern. The Croydon-based broker was established in 1988 and will continue trading in its current form according to Cobra. Steve Burrows, chief executive officer of Cobra, said: "As previously stated, part of Cobra's long-term strategic plan is to expand and strengthen its retail business through a planned acquisition programme of selected insurance brokers across the UK. "
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?