Open GI has launched Mini Fleet, which it describes as a new commercial business line, in response to broker feedback. It added RSA Mini Fleet is now available on PowerPlace SME with a second product from Axa scheduled to go live in February. PowerPlace CEO Nick Giddings said: "The launch of Mini Fleet is a direct result of broker feedback and I'm delighted that we are now able to offer this new business line. "It represents a significant milestone in PowerPlace's advancement. With the speed
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?